- Gift. Our products make beautiful birthday, bat mitzvah, luncheon, teacher or thank you gifts. Best of all, your gift is a life-long present for a young girl.
- Speak. Mary Grace welcomes the opportunity to share her mission with others and enjoys speaking to groups whenever possible.
- Host. Organize a “Trunk Show In A Box” in your home or dorm! We’ll send you what you need – including a video. Sorority Note: Host an event for your sorority and we’ll return 15% of profits to your designated charity.
- Contact. Connect us to your favorite retail store owner or school bookstore manager and recommend they carry our hair accessories.
- Donate. Every dollar is carefully spent to make a long-term impact.
- Write. Get a group of friends together and write notes to our students for us to deliver. Your written support will empower our girls to dream bigger and reach higher.
- Introduce. Does your town, school or organization host a craft fair or holiday boutique? Volunteer to introduce your community to our cause by selling our products at an event.
- Intern. Want your internship to be truly meaningful? Complete our application and work with us. We can help you receive course credit for your work.
- Help. We always need extra hands: in our workroom, at events, on social media. Send us an email and help us grow and extend our reach.